Learn to create, manage and update your own Website
Exclusive New Years Deal!
Build Your Own Website in Just 4 Training Sessions for $100
Cross off “Making a website” on your to-do list– finally! And have some accountability and dareisay– fun– in the process.
Sign up for 4 classes (1 month) for $100 total,
or try it out first with a single session for $35.
More about the New Years Deal
Website lessons to empower you and build independence
Is New Year’s Resolution to “get more business”?
Or to finally sit down and learn how to build a website?
I’m offering a special for the New Years for 1-on-1 website training sessions. So if you’re a small business looking for website design and SEO know-how, come one come all– and read for more information:
“Tell me more, Susie!”
Can do! In January, all 1-hour website training sessions are just $25!
“Wow, that’s crazy cheap… but does it cover everything I need to know?”
You betcha! In just 4 website classes (aka 1 month) you will be able to confidently maintain your own website. Including information such as…
- How your Home page should look for your business and why it influences your best audiences.
- The most efficient (and easy) SEO tactics to use on your website for more exposure on the web.
- Simple and effective content creation strategies that help you put together a consistent marketing plan (across digital, print, and other applications)
“Where would this happen?”
Typically in coffeeshops (as I know most of us need to fuel their coffee addiction… Including myself.) I meet with clients in person as well as offer online training for those who prefer to work from home.
“But what do I get out of all this that an online tutorial can’t give me?”
Oh geez, good question imaginary potential client!
- You get an accountability buddy who knows how to visually organize your self-proclaimed ‘scattered brain’…
- You get a patient teacher who can help you manage your ‘ADHD’ (I call it creatively on fiyaaa (*fire)….
- You get the independence and skill to create a website that resonates with your business’s heart!
- And the undivided attention you get during a class really is a great way to make strides in your specific business. And you finally can start working on that website like you’ve been meaning to!!
ALL AGES, ABILITIES, AND DREAMERS ACCEPTED
I am equipped (and blessed!) to have worked with many self-proclaimed scatterbrained, ADHD, and tech-illiterate clients. So don’t let those reasons stop you, you beautiful soul– you!
DEAL OFFER ENDS 1/13
This deal is open until the end of the week (1/13/19)
Private Website Lessons
One-on-one website lessons to empower you and build independence
I have found that so many business owners I create content for crave the freedom to independently update their own personal websites… but not many in the Erie PA area seem to want to take the time to share how.
I enjoy empowering my clients with the know-how to create their own websites, manage a blog, and create content for websites that will really grab their potential customers. I also teach how to implement tracking codes to gather more information about what demographics are flocking to their website, when the target market is most active, and what pages seem to grab their attention the most. This information provides valuable data that can help your business grow– and I’d love to show you how.
Each of the 1-time Beginner and Intermediate crash-courses I offer can be extended to reoccur each week. This is especially useful to my clients who love the 1-on-1 attention to really develop a well-rounded website that will lave a lasting impact on viewers. Each week I meet with you, I am able to get a better sense of your business and help you create content and make updates that will best address your specific needs.
Online Website Training Sessions Available
For those who live too far from Erie to meet in person, or who prefer to work from home, I offer online live one-on-one website training sessions. Just let me know the best day and time to schedule 90 minutes and we can get things set up!
90-minute Session // $60.00
The basics of setting up a website
Learn how to:
- Pick a Theme or Layout for your website based on your unique business needs
- Create an appropriate Top Navigation and Menu for your business:
- one that your customers can easily navigate
- one that simplifies your content
- one that features your top offerings
- Add images and videos to your website pages:
- what the right file/size/image formats you need to use
- Create blog posts
- Add downloadable content for viewers
- Download relevant plugins that will best support your website goals
(*I offer a discounted rate of $35.00 for a 1-hour training session, if you sign up to meet weekly for at least a month and pay in advance.)
90-minute Session // $80.00
Creating website content that impacts customers.
Learn how to:
- Implement the main SEO tactics for best customer reach
- Using Tags, keywords, descriptions and more
- Organize written content (Headings, subtitles, body text) to be better understood and appreciated by viewers
- Identify your customers thought process when they visit your website and meet their needs
- Lead customers to take action on buying a product, visiting a certain page, and more
- Choose appropriate content to share (video, image, icon) for the best return on investment
- Add Analytics Tracking codes (including Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics) and how to interpret the information
(*I offer a discounted rate of $60.00 for a 1-hour training session, if you sign up to meet weekly for at least a month and pay in advance.)
Curious about learning to build your own website?
Contact Susie To Learn More
Other Popular Services
Branding and Rebranding
Fine Art Photography
Design and Marketing
Social Media Management